For sale is a pair of brand new in box Carmina burgundy shell cordovan austerity boots in 8UK Robert last. complete with box and shoe bags. I’ve only worn the shoes for a few minutes to test fit. 8UK in Robert last fits US 9D and 8.5E.
I’m selling these for USD699 + paypal fees + shipping. Carmina shell cordovan boots currently retails for Eur735 + VAT (where applicable) direct from Carmina.
For full disclosure, here is a list of what I observe as very minor imperfections.
– There is some glue residue sticking out of the seams between the uppers and the boot shaft of the left boot. I haven’t tried removing them as I want the next owner to receive the boots in its untouched condition. I have no doubt it can be cleaned off.
– There are also some very light scratches on the inside of the right boot shaft which I have no doubt can be buffed out especially with the help of some Saphir renovateur or cordovan cream. I believe these marks are from handling.
Reason for selling is I have an incoming Carmina burgundy shell u-wing boot that overlaps with this boot.
Free shipping to Singapore, Malaysia and Philippines. Will ship to anywhere at cost.
Even as I’m certain the new owner of this pair will be quite happy with it, I do accept returns so long as the following criteria are met. Due to my remote location, returns are painful and will only be accepted for the following conditions below. Buyers may request additional pictures or measurements.
- for any defect not visible or disclosed in the above pictures or additional pictures shared
- the shoes are unworn
- claim made within 5 days of receipt of shoe
- shipping is at buyers expense
- only cost of the shoes will be refunded. delivery charges shall not be returned